I'm linking up with Lauren for her Friday Five series.
And also with Lindsay for It's the Little Things series.
1. This past weekend, our daughter spent the night at her cousin's house for the weekend. This allowed for some quality time with the hubby. We decided to go check out the Tequesta Brewing Company. We "shared" a flight of beers for only $6!! What an awesome deal.
2. My nephew's Cars-themed 2nd birthday party was on Sunday. I had so much fun watching the kids run around on the playground while photographing them. We had absolutely perfect weather.
3. I spent Tuesday hanging out with a couple of friends and their daughters while my kid was in school. We spent the morning at Chick fil A for breakfast and then onto the library for story time. I renewed my library card so that I can start downloading e-books. I am very excited about this.
4. Our brand new Publix opened this week! I may or may not have been 3 times already. =) This new store is a hybrid concept of a regular Publix and a Greenwise Publix. It offers much more organic fare, along with more prepared foods and a cafe with free wi-fi. There is even a gelato/sorbet stand to get a sweet treat as you walk in.
5. And last but certainly not least, the Gators knocked off Marquette last night in the NCAA's Sweet Sixteen round!!! Now we look forward to the Elite 8 round on Saturday vs Louisville. GOOO Gators!!