This past week was my daughter's spring break. We spent the majority of the week traveling around Colorado, enjoying lots of snow, and eating lots of yummy food. More on all of that later. This year, Easter was low key. We did the usual: visited with family, dyed eggs, had an egg hunt, and went out on the boat. It was an absolutely gorgeous day.
From our visit to see the Easter Bunny earlier this month:
I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter day with your family and friends.
TGIF!!!! Now that March is here, it is starting to feel a lot like Spring. Bring on the Spring crafting, decor, gardening, and baseball games! I'm linking up my top five highlights for the past week with Lauren. You should join us.
1) Over the weekend, my daughter and I crafted an Easter themed wreath for her bedroom door.
2) We had an abundance of avocados to use up, so I finally made one of the fancy avocado grilled cheese sandwiches I've had pinned on Pinterest forever. Avocado, bacon, tomato, and Colby Jack cheese...does it get better than that?
3) A late afternoon "date" with my husband while our daughter was at her tap/jazz class.
4) Finally completing a way overdue Christmas gift for my mom. I had promised her a pillow made using a photo I took of her Chihuahua, Buster.
5) While I had my sewing machine out and dusted off, I sewed an Easter shirt, headband, and matching sash belt using this fabric for my daughter.