Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five For Friday: Spring Break!

 It is that time again...Friday!!  Yay for the weekend!


Photobucket

1)  It is my daughter's SPRING BREAK this week!!!!!  Need I say anymore?  It is so nice to take a break from the regular weekday routine.  We also enjoyed a short visit with my mom for a few days.

2) SeaWorld!  My annual pass is about to expire so we snuck in one last quick visit.  Did you know that Florida resident children 5 and under can get into SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa free this year?




3) I finally set up my sewing machine.  After almost 3 years.  I got it as a Mother's Day gift in 2009.

  
I sewed a dress!!!  My daughter choose the fabric.  It was a pretty simple project as the bodice was      already gathered. I just had to sew a back seam, hem it, and add ribbon ties. But it is a start.  I also made a camera strap cover for my DSLR camera last night.




4.  Family beach day!  My hubby took a couple of days off of work to hang out with us.  The breeze was wonderful and kept us from getting too hot.  Taylor made sandcastles, played frisbee, and splashed in the waves.






5.  Weekend plans to go on a boat!  I am so looking forward to getting out on the water.  

How was your week?  Any exciting plans for the weekend?  Link up your top 5 highlights from the week with Lauren.





No comments:

Post a Comment