1. Spring in Florida means Spring Training baseball games!! We got three free tickets from a guy my husband knows to a game on Monday. When we showed up, our seats were awesome!!! Second row behind the dugout. It didn't hurt that it was an absolutely beautiful day to sit out in the sunshine.
2. Dinner and drinks at Outback. Plus a free Blooming Onion. Yum!
3. A quick day trip to Disney World with my hubby and sweet daughter.
4. Making some time for crafting and decorating my house for Easter.
5. Getting a very much needed hair cut at a salon last night. It was my first time trying this salon and I really like my new stylist. I hope to go back next month to get some new highlights for spring.
Hope you had a great week. Anything fun planned for the weekend? We will be visiting with family, attending a Spring party at a friend's house, and going to my nephew's 2nd birthday party on Sunday.
Edited to add: Yay for March Madness and the start of the NCAA tournament!! My Gators will be playing Virginia today at 2:10 pm. GOOOO Gators!!