Saturday, January 21, 2012

48 Facts You Never Knew About Me

Per Angie's request:


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30 am.  I am SO not a morning person.

2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat much steak but when I do, it has to be well done.  No pink.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?: Chipwrecked.  I went with my 4 year old daughter, my SIL, and almost 2 year old nephew over the holidays.

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Good Wife, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon A Time

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Maui!!  But I live in Florida, so it's not a bag gig.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes with sausage patties.

7. What is your favorite food? Italian, pizza, sushi (cooked)

8. Foods you dislike? Broccoli, yogurt, raw sushi, lima beans

9. Favorite place to eat? Melting Pot

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Pilot

12. What are your favorite clothes? Tank tops, skirts, yoga pants, and I am ALWAYS in flip flops!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Pacific Northwest, California coast

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Unfortunately, I've always been more of a pessimist.  I'm trying to change that though.

15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii or anywhere near the beach

16. Favorite time of day? Late night when everyone else is in bed and I have the house to myself.

17. Where were you born? South Florida

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football (GO GATORS!!)  And Angie, I am so with you on the Olympics!

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I don't have a favorite at the moment.

20. What is your favorite face cream? Guess I should get some?

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Baby carrier or wrap (I loved baby-wearing), Dr Brown's bottles, small portable high chair

22. People watcher? It's a fav pasttime.

23. Are you a morning or night person? I am a night-owl.

24. Do you have any pets? Two Shelties, Chloe and Summer, one Siamese, Kobe.  He is the brat cat!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nothing special going on.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Veterinarian, doctor, or artist.

27. What is your favorite memory? Family summer vacations to Ohio every year.  We did so many fun things.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both!

29. Are you married? Yes, just celebrated 10 years!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always.

31. Been in a car accident? A few...

32. Any pet peeves? Tardiness (mine!), when my husband isn't listening to what I am saying

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, pineapple

34. Favorite flower? Hibiscus

35. Favorite ice cream? Choc chip cookie dough or Peanut Butter cup

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never.

38. From whom did you get your last email? My husband.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Sephora,  Michael's or Hobby Lobby

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really

41. Like your job? Yes, of course.  I am a mama.

42. Broccoli? Heck no!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Maui with my hubby for our 4th wedding anniversary.  It was December and everything was decorated for the holidays.  So pretty!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My husband and daughter on Thursday night.

45. What are you listening to right now? My daughter playing and my hubby working out on the elliptical.

46. What is your favorite color? Turquoise

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Coffee drinker? Nope!!  Funny thing is that I got a part-time job at a coffee shop that roasted their own beans when I went back to school.  My boss was sure he could convert me to be a coffee drinker but he was wrong, even after 2 years of working there.  But I do love the smell!
* * *
Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I SO agree with you about steak! I honestly think it is disgusting if it is still pink and dripping juice. ::shudder:: My husband loves his steak as close to rare as possible. So gross.

    I hear so many people raving about Chick-fil-A and I feel so left out! I have never eaten there, let alone seen one. :)

    Happy 10 Years! We will be celebrating 10 years this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for college football- or any football really :)
    I'm not a coffee drinker at all, even after working at the Border's cafe and brewing/making all sorts of drinks, but I do enjoy the smell too. However, my husband is a Starbucks Addict! I don't know who he does it.

    ReplyDelete