This will pretty much be a High Five For Friday food edition as food as made me quite happy this week!
1. Monday night I had the pleasure of having dinner with my parents while my husband took our daughter to a Florida Panthers hockey game. They wanted to take me to a newish burger place called Chucks Burger Joint. I ordered the Chuck burger with cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Their special sauce is akin to Thousand Island dressing. The bun was perfectly toasted. This burger was delicious and I can't wait to go back when I am in town for a visit again.
2. Free Chick-Fil-A chicken minis for breakfast every Wednesday in the month of January (at least at my local location.) Need I say more?
3. Favorite snacks: Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn and Coke!
4. Sushi night with the family! Shrimp tempura rolls are my favorite. We also shared a spring roll and coconut shrimp appetizer.
5. On a non-food related issue, I have begun planning my daughter's 5th!! birthday party for next month. She wants a bowling party. I have been working on making the invitations the last couple of days.
What are your favorite highlights from the week?