I'm joining Lauren's High Five for Friday series this week. It is to highlight my five favorite things from the past week.
1. I made some organization progress around the house this week. I also placed an order from The Container Store for some new goodies to hold my makeup, hair accessories, and my flat iron, hair dryer and brush.
2. A mini-date with hubby for a beer (him) and a margarita (me) while our daughter was next door at her dance class.
3. Joining Paint The Moon's 52 week photo challenge. I look forward to being inspired and growing my photography skills this upcoming year.
4. Meeting our good friends (visiting from NC) for dinner at a restaurant along the water. My blackened mahi mahi sandwich was so delish.
5. Playing on the beach in January!!! Need I say anything more?
How was your week?