Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five For Friday

I'm joining Lauren's High Five for Friday series this week.  It is to highlight my five favorite things from the past week.

1.  I made some organization progress around the house this week.  I also placed an order from The Container Store for some new goodies to hold my makeup, hair accessories, and my flat iron, hair dryer and brush.

2.  A mini-date with hubby for a beer (him) and a margarita (me) while our daughter was next door at her dance class.

3.  Joining Paint The Moon's 52 week photo challenge.  I look forward to being inspired and growing my photography skills this upcoming year.

4.  Meeting our good friends (visiting from NC) for dinner at a restaurant along the water.  My blackened mahi mahi sandwich was so delish.

5.  Playing on the beach in January!!!  Need I say anything more?





How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment