1) Over the weekend, my daughter and I crafted an Easter themed wreath for her bedroom door.
2) We had an abundance of avocados to use up, so I finally made one of the fancy avocado grilled cheese sandwiches I've had pinned on Pinterest forever. Avocado, bacon, tomato, and Colby Jack cheese...does it get better than that?
3) A late afternoon "date" with my husband while our daughter was at her tap/jazz class.
4) Finally completing a way overdue Christmas gift for my mom. I had promised her a pillow made using a photo I took of her Chihuahua, Buster.
5) While I had my sewing machine out and dusted off, I sewed an Easter shirt, headband, and matching sash belt using this fabric for my daughter.
Have a happy weekend!