Friday, November 9, 2012

Lisa Leonard Designs Fundraiser

If you have seen the news reports and photos of the devastation left behind by Hurricane Sandy, then you know the clean up efforts will be ongoing for possibly months.  As I was browsing my Instagram feed this afternoon, I came across a photo by Lisa Leonard.  Lisa designs and makes stamped silver and gold jewelry.  She is the momma of two boys, one of which has special needs.  Her photos inspire me on a daily basis and her jewelry designs are beautiful.  She is one talented woman.

Lisa Leonard Designs is generously offering 10% of all sales starting today through this Sunday, 11/11 to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief.  If you add in the code: love&shelter, she will throw in a silver necklace for free.  Very generous, indeed.



I'm sure I've mentioned before that my daughter was born on Valentine's Day.  This is the necklace I choose today.  I will think of my sweet lil' Valentine every time I wear it.


And if my husband is reading this, this bracelet is on my birthday wish list:








No comments:

Post a Comment