Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Home Decor Inspiration

I love decorating my house for the holidays.  I still have several projects I am working on to add to our Halloween decor for this year.  There are so many wonderful ideas floating around and browsing around on Pinterest fuels my creativity.  Here are my Halloween inspiration picks:

This front porch is gorgeous.  First of all, I don't have a front porch but if I did, I'd love to have one like this.  I like that the Halloween decor has just a touch of spooky without being scary for young children and can be easily switched out to continue on with the Fall theme until Thanksgiving.


A cheerful rosette wreath for the front door made out of a plastic charger:


Here are a couple of cute, free printables to frame:



I made a yarn spider web last Halloween using this tutorial for my front door.  I think I may try it this year on the frameless glass bay window in my kitchen nook.  It is very quick and easy.  My daughter enjoyed helping out with this project.


And finally, as we live in Florida near the beach, I must share these coastal pumpkins I saw in the October issue of Coastal Living magazine.  I think I am going to have to try either the starfish or crab design.


What are your favorite ways to decorate for Halloween?






1 comment:

  1. I always wanted a front porch so I could decorate for the holidays. Now I have one and I do decorate it... just not as much as I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete