Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pinerly

I came across a post on Facebook this morning that mentioned a new site called Pinerly.  It is designed to be a dashboard for your Pinterest account.  Has anyone heard of it yet?  Or tried it out?  It is in beta right now and has a wait list.  Kind of like when Pinterest first started up.  It is supposed to make it easier to watch your stats, followers, and drive more traffic to your pins.  They are touting that it will be a good marketing tool.  I would like to check it out but as of now, you have to refer 5 people in order to get started immediately.  Follow this link if you'd like to sign up and get a link to start referring your Pinterest followers.  They can also be found on twitter.

**I am not affiliated with Pinerly in any way.

4 comments:

  1. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete