Monday, February 6, 2012

Q&A Monday

<>


Shasta and Megan are hosting a Monday Q&A session via vlog.  I was able to make a video but thought I'd answer the questions for the week anyway.


1.  favorite place you've traveled:  That would be Maui, Hawaii.  My husband and I went in Dec 2005 for our 4th Anniversary.  We had never taken an official honeymoon after we married so this was it!  I can't wait to go back someday.  I might just stay.

2. where would you want to go if you could have a paid ticket and hotel:  Maui, duh.

3. if you have a trip planned, where are you going?  We have nothing planned at the moment.  I'd like to take a weekend to go shelling and bike riding over on Sanibel Island.  We'll probably go visit the West coast of FL soon to visit with friends.

4.Were you an honor roll student in school?  Sometimes.  I made straight A's some grading periods and average to better than average most of the time.  I did graduate from one of my college programs with a 4.0.

5.  what was your major in college: Microbiology and Cell Science (University of Florida)

6. Ever go to camp?  A weekend here and there at Girl Scout camp in elementary school.

7. favorite tv show of all time:  Friends

8. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?  Missing curfew by a few minutes.  I lost the privilege of driving my car the next day.

9.  What was your childhood nickname? Mon

10. what would your dream job be?  Making a modest living from art, crafting, photography, and photo editing.  I'm already a mama and that is one of the best jobs in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment