Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pinterest Challenge Fall Edition

  Happy Wednesday!!

Katie and Sherry announced their 2nd Pinterest Challenge today on their blogs. The Fall Edition.  The idea is to recreate one of your pins.  It could be a little or big project.  It could be a fall craft, something for the home, or a delicious treat.  There will be posts next Wed, 11/2/11 on Young House Love and Bower Power to link up your projects and check out what everyone else created.  So get busy!





Here are a few pins I am considering:

I have a couple of faux pumpkins sitting around waiting for me to do something to them.










I'd love to make these pumpkin place cards for our Thanksgiving table:


A simple pumpkin wreath:



These are just a few of the projects I am considering.  What about you?  If you need an invite to Pinterest, leave me a comment or send me an email with the email you'd like to use.

1 comment: