Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Party Fun!

This past Sunday we celebrated the birthdays of Addison (5) and Avery (2) at a local park.  These girls are the daughters of my best friend since middle school.  Essentially, they are my girls too.  Her oldest and my only are only 4.5 months apart and are good friends themselves.  It is really special to see they have a strong bond like their mothers.  We gathered along with about 50 other people to feast on pizza, sandwiches, fruit kabobs, and other snacks.  "Silly Sue" came by to do some face painting, a magic show, and balloon animals.  The magic show was a big hit!  I'm so happy we were able to help these sweet girls celebrate their birthdays.
Addison:


Avery:


Cousins:



Face painting fun:


Balloon Birthday Princess Crowns:


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those girls are so cute! What a fun little birthday party!

    ReplyDelete